This year's E*R*R*O*R Cup Regatta is slated for March 30, 2019.
The sailing instructions is comprised of information in the Notice of Race, the instructions in RRS Appendix S, Standard Sailing Instructions, and Supplementary Sailing Instructions. There are links to these documents and other US Sailing prescriptions that pertain to the regatta to the right/or below.
The regatta is open to all Laser Standard, Radial, Laser 4.7, UFO, JC-9, and any classes with 3 or more boats. Each class must supply their own designated crash boat. All competitors eligible may enter by completing the a Frostbite Season Waiver (if you have already done so, you don't have to do it again). Waiver (if necessary) must be collected by the Race Committee by 12:00 March 31. There are no additional fees associated with this regatta..
The schedule of events are as follows:
• Registration: Saturday, 3/30,, From 11:00 to 12:00
• Skippers Meeting in Jr. Sailing Room: Saturday, 3/30 at 12:00
• Harbor Start is at 12:30
• The scheduled time of the warning signal for the race is 13:00.
• Lasers, UFOs and JC-9s all start together.
• Maximum number of races for the day is one (1).
• No warning signal will be made after 14:00
• After sailing there will be Post-Race Discussion and the Lasers will have their Season Awards Presentation ... e.g. Trophies will be awarded at a this time. Additional prizes may be awarded to specific competitors based on other categories.
The JC-9s may elect to sail skip that part where you round the lighthouse.